A few examples:
- An internationally leading telecommunications provider trusted our consulting as transformation and change management experts in the context of a large-scale, complex program to standardize IT workstations for more than 145.000 employees:
- We designed and implemented change management architecture and interventions.
- We laid out a communication strategy and plan.
- We developed a concept to win over leadership.
- We drafted a winning case for change.
- During the merger of the two largest US book clubs we planned and accompanied change management and organizational restructuring in the context of an SAP implementation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system consolidation.
- We developed a concept for leadership development training on the topic of change management for a globally leading beverage and food company.
- We lecture on Change Management at universities and organizations.
- A leading worldwide sporting goods company hired us to conduct an innovative leadership development program.
- We are leading introductory courses into consulting at the in-house university of a leading global management consulting firm.
Strategy, Vision and Values
- Together with the management board we facilitated the development of a merger strategy for a global electronics company.
- We analyzed processes and synthesized recommendations to optimize procedures of a small consulting firm.
- We moderated a large-group event with 200 sales people of a worldwide pharmaceutical company for the sales planning in preparation of a new product launch.